1. I will serve the best interests of my clients, conducting my professional activities without causing or intending to cause harm.
2. I will treat all my clients with equal respect, regardless of their origin, race, religion, gender, age, or sexual preference.
3. I will represent honestly my Tarot qualifications, including educational credentials, levels of certification, and experience.
4. I will keep confidential the names of clients and all information shared or discussed during readings, unless otherwise requested by the client or required by a court of law.
5. I will recommend clients consult a licensed professional for advice of a legal, financial, medical, or psychological nature that I am not qualified to provide. If trained in one of these areas, I will clearly differentiate between the tarot reading and any professional advice additionally provided.
6. I will respect my clients' right to refuse or terminate their reading at any time, regardless of prior consent.
7. I recognize that all ATA members have the same rights and obligations, and I will always respect and honor my co-members.